Guess Who's Back?!

I'm back to the blogging world! I'm not sure why I'm so excited about this, since my husband and a couple of dorky friends (you know who you are!) are probably the only ones who will ever read this stuff...But Anyway, since my last post, lots of things have changed...
We have added one more alien, I mean, baby to the the mix. We are now a family of five, which makes it even more important for me to exercise my frugal abilities...darn expensive diapers! We have also bought a new car, the big giant kind that looks like a small school bus. Yes, it is an SUV, which takes a lot more gas than a mini van, but I just couldn't do it...buying a mini van would be like embracing the idea I am no longer cool, and I'm just not ready for that. Sure, I got three kids under the age of four, I wipe poopy butts all day, but at least I got a sweet ride...I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I even put a bike rack in the back of my SUV, even when I don't need to transport a bike, just to give the folks in the neighborhood the impression that I'm 'adventurous'.
And last, but not least, I have joined a running team. I'm a Oiselle runner now! not sure how that ties to the whole 'frugal' blog theme, but I just wanted to brag about it on the internet...again, one more desperate attempt to look cool...I'm starting to see a trend here. So, anyhow, I may also post about my races once in a while.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I think you're waaaayyy cool!! Looking forward to your frugal & healthy recipes.

Jen B said...

You are so cool no matter what car you drive Frency!! Glad to see you blogging!