My Healthy, Frugal, Stylish Vacation

Since I have become a mother of three, my life has been super chaotic. The days are just a blur. I run around all day, confused, desperate, tired, caffeinated, chasing crazy energetic kids, praying that 6pm comes soon, so I can feed them dinner, bathe them, and put them to bed...I know, mothers are suppose to pretend to have it all figured it out...but honestly, I don't. I'm actually too busy trying to figure out how to raise my kids, to pretend to be something I'm not. I usually go to bed a few hours after all the kids fall asleep. Most days, I'm passed out by 9pm...Super lame, I know!
Ok, Anyway, this is how this whole vacation idea started: I mention in my last post that I'm now a runner for the Oiselle team, right? Well, Oiselle was planning to have a fashion show to reveal their latest collection of awesome running apparel the same week as the Track and Field Olympic trials in Eugene OR (track Town USA). I Love Oiselle, I love Track and Field, and I had never been to Oregon before, So I knew I had to go. Thanks to my amazing Mom, Mother-in-law, and husband, who held the fort together while I was gone, I was able to enjoy 3 whole days of pure awesomeness. Vacation, vacation, vacation!My next couple of posts will be about my trip and all the crazy stuff that happened, so stay tuned to find out all the juicy details, or ignore them, if you don't care.

2 comments:

AMiller7905 said...

Sounds like my life girl! Except I'm only a mother of one.

Jen B said...

Ready for the next post!! :)